- 1695 Solano Avenue, Berkeley
- 3295 Castro Valley Boulevard, Castro Valley (Spring 2020)
- 818 Sycamore Valley Road West, Danville (Spring 2020)
SIZE: 1,800- 2,400 sq. ft.
- Downtown districts, life style shopping centers
- Prefer existing restaurant location or second generation space
EXPANSION PLANS: San Francisco Bay Area
ABOUT AKEMI SUSHI
Opened in February 2015, akemi (あけみ) is the latest incarnation of miyuki (みゆき) on 1695 Solano Avenue in North Berkeley (Albany border) in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Along with a revamped interior and exterior that includes salvaged wood and upgraded kitchen equipment, akemi features an updated menu spotlighting fresh ingredients and well-crafted flavors while retaining customer classics such as our sushi rolls.
Akemi is the new name we bestow upon the beauty that is good food with good people in a good place.